I often find my clients have shoes galore but are missing some key footwear needs to complete their wardrobe and add versatility (for work and weekend). Not everyone's shoe basics are the same, but here's a checklist for those of you in a corporate setting to help you shoe shop with a purpose:
Additional Shoe Shopping Tips
- Shop for your shoes at the end of the day to account for feet swelling/expansion
- Make sure you walk on hard and carpeted surface when trying on shoes in the stores
- Don't rely on too much stretch in a shoe (despite what sales associates may tell you)
- Wear the same type of sock you intend to wear with the shoes you are trying on
- ALWAYS try on both shoes in a pair
Like what you see? Shop these and other great corporate kicks here.