HOW CAN YOUR SERVICES HELP ME?
I take the time to get to know you: your preferences, lifestyle, body type, style goals, etc. Armed with years of knowledge and experience, I objectively help you create a wardrobe that is effective and efficient for you by using what you have, shopping strategically for what you need, and teaching you how to get maximum mileage out of your closet. I "get" people and know to assist them in finding a style brand in which they feel most authentic and confident.
HIRING A STYLIST IS AN INVESTMENT. HOW CAN I BE SURE IT'S WORTH IT?
Most people that hire me are in some sort of style rut. This usually stems from a few scenarios:
- They have too many clothes (closet overwhelm) or really great clothes that they don't know how to mix and match
- They are missing a few key pieces necessary to create exponentially more outfits
- They have recently gone through some sort of major transformation (body change post-baby, new job, weight gain/loss, recent move to NYC, milestone birthday) and they don't know how to adjust their style to these changes
- They don't know how to key in on their personal style and allow well-meaning friends/sales associates to push them to purchase something that isn't quite right
- They don't know what brands and cuts work best for them
I solve all of those dilemmas by working with my clients to create a closet full of pieces that work for them. I believe in streamlined wardrobes and aim to strategically shop with you to only purchase pieces that serve a useful purpose, enhance your style, are flattering, and are worth the investment. I know which items are worth the splurge and which are not, and I have relationships with a plethora of stores and associates to stay up to date on sales and special client discounts.
My goal is to save you money in the long run by giving you a wardrobe that you actually wear!
I'D LOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A STYLIST. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Due to an overwhelmingly large number of emails I am unable to accommodate every request for coffee, phone chats, etc. I do offer style school classes in New York City as well as online styling courses. You can view upcoming Buttoned Up Style School workshops here.
When do I pay?
You can pay upfront online and you will get a link with my client intake questionnaire as well as a scheduling link for you to book your session.
Once you have begun your package there are no refunds. If you are unable to follow through with your scheduled appointments, you can reschedule up to 24 hours before your appointment to avoid a cancellation penalty ($175). If you are unable to reschedule for a future date and would like a refund, you will be refunded up to 75% of your package cost to cover administration fees.